I was cooking chicken with bodum Lasagna Dish. About 80 minutes into cooking my oven started to smoke. I had this item for 1 year. An entire corner of the dish and brooken off. Apparently this has happened to other susing their product.
Bodum is very clear they do no warranty their glass products. When I called them up the person on the line basically sounded like they couldn't care less if I was burnt or what happened. They suggested writting what appears to be a neaningless letter to their sales department and now that I know their warranty As I wrote on my Amazon review I can use the other dish I bought as a shallow planter.
This all comes after I bought a Pyrex dish about 2 years ago which shattered. At least the company I bought that from offered another dish, but instead I spent almost $90 to buy this instead.
All I know is that my old white Corningware and Old colored Pyrex has never had an issue for some 30 years of use. Apparently claims that they make pyrex the good old fashioned way is some very short comings.
In the ned I am glad that I was not seriously injured....but beware of claims from this company on their glass cookware.....!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bodum Hot Pot Lasagna Dish With Silicone Lid
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I believe Papa Johns has, in certain cases, been overcharging cutomers regarding their 30 cent special. All their advertising and websites (http://ir.papajohns.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=816758) clearly state "Through Jan 26, 2014, get a large..."
- "Today is January 23 2016 we had a severe snow storm ..and my wife was scheduled to be dialized at 5 am this morning..but do to the weather they closed..."
- "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."