I was cooking chicken with bodum Lasagna Dish. About 80 minutes into cooking my oven started to smoke. I had this item for 1 year. An entire corner of the dish and brooken off. Apparently this has happened to other susing their product.
Bodum is very clear they do no warranty their glass products. When I called them up the person on the line basically sounded like they couldn't care less if I was burnt or what happened. They suggested writting what appears to be a neaningless letter to their sales department and now that I know their warranty As I wrote on my Amazon review I can use the other dish I bought as a shallow planter.
This all comes after I bought a Pyrex dish about 2 years ago which shattered. At least the company I bought that from offered another dish, but instead I spent almost $90 to buy this instead.
All I know is that my old white Corningware and Old colored Pyrex has never had an issue for some 30 years of use. Apparently claims that they make pyrex the good old fashioned way is some very short comings.
In the ned I am glad that I was not seriously injured....but beware of claims from this company on their glass cookware.....!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bodum Hot Pot Lasagna Dish With Silicone Lid
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Glam Seamless is salon quality hair extensions that require professional installation and care. If you go to a certified salon that is trained in tape in application, you will not..."
- "Today is January 23 2016 we had a severe snow storm ..and my wife was scheduled to be dialized at 5 am this morning..but do to the weather they closed..."
- "My leased was signed on July 10, 2013. My move in date was supposed to be July11,2013. On July 11, at 1:45 I spoke to Dianna and Teri in the..."