2.1

This was given as a gift in March 2015.The handle fell off in mid-February 2016.

The warranty is supposed to be a year. I took a photo and sent the information to Bodum. They wrote back and said it would only be covered if I had the original proof of purchase. I sent back all the requested information, including the date and location of the purchase, but not the receipt (because it was a gift).

They denied the claim - no receipt, no coverage. But, I insisted, it is clearly a product failure to have the spot welds give out and the handle to fall off. No matter, we don't have to cover it since you don't have the proof of purchase. Crazy!

I purchased a similar espresso pot for work from VEV Vigano.

It had a problem with a part - VEV Vigano replaced it without any question.Clearly, I will not purchase from Bodum again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with great design and innovative products and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bodum chambord stovetop espresso maker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $165. Bodum needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bodum chambord stovetop espresso maker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bodum.

Had an Experience with Bodum?

Comments